Electric Ball Valves | Banjo Corp
Banjo Electric Valves are used in various Agricultural and Industrial liquid applications. Our Electric Valves are of the highest quality and available in glass-injected polypropylene and stainless steel materials. The operating pressure ranges from 100 – 150 P.S.I. depending on style.
Banjo Standard Electric Valves are used in various Agriculture and Industrial liquid flow applications. Standard Electric Valves are available in glass injected polypropylene materials, and range from ¾” to 4” in size.
- 316 stainless steel ball & stem.
- Fiberglass reinforced polypropylene.
- Glass reinforced PTFE seats.
- All EPDM Body O-rings.
- 12-volt DC, (24-volt available).
- 150 P.S.I. maximum pressure @ 70°F.
- Internally fused/automatic reset.
- Weep hole between valve and actuator.