Flux Drum Pump Type F 424 Sealless
FLUX Drum Pump Type F 424 Features
- particularly suitable for transferring solvents and other fluids that do not glue, nor crystallize
- safe dry running of the drum pump
- no wear on seals inner tube and helix shaped support bearings completely self-draining – thus preventing from any mixtures of liquids being pumped.
- no contamination of the liquid being pumped by shaft lubricants
- optimum barrel emptying due to ideal impellor design
- to be stripped for cleaning with a minimum of effort
- version in stainless steel tested and certified according to ATEX-Directive 94/9/EC, category 1/2, for use in Zone 0 – EC-Type-Examination Certificate No. PTB 00 ATEX 4108 X
- The inner tube supports the pump shaft, which is lubricated by the liquid. The level of the liquid in the inner tube always corresponds to that in the barrel or container.
Pump Available In:
- stainless steel 316 Ti (S)
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Polyvinylidenfluoride (PVDF)
- 27″, 39″, 47″, 60″ (other lengths on request)
- Pump Type F 424 S with brushless motor FBM 4000 Ex – the ideal solution for transferring high flammability solvents