Flux Drum Pump Type F 425 For Emptying Barrels
FLUX Drum Pump Type F 425 for drum emptying.
FLUX Drum Pump Type F 425 Features
- remains of less than 0,05 l
- especially recommended for high-grade fluids (like e.g. used in cosmetic industry)
- optimum use of the liquid in drum emptying, thus avoiding expenditures nd/or cost in disposal
- ease of handling
- to be stripped for cleaning with a minimum of effort
- version in stainless steel tested and certified according to ATEX-Directive 94/9/EC, category 1/2, for use in Zone 0 – EC-Type-Examination Certificate No. PTB 00 ATEX 4001 X
- authorized by Underwriters Laborytories Inc. (UL)
- Before the motor is switched off, the flowback stop valve at the pump inlet will be closed by operating the lever. This prevents the liquid flowing back into the empty Drum.
Pump Available In:
- stainless steel 316 Ti (S)
- Polypropylene (PP)
- 27″, 39″, 47″, 60″ (other lengths on request)
- Pump Type F 425 S with commutator motor F 460 Ex – the ideal solution for transferring high-grade fluids