Flux Drum Pump Type F 426 For Mixing Or Emptying Barrels
FLUX Drum Pump Type F 426 for mixing or emptying barrels.
FLUX Drum Pump Type F 425 Features
- suitable for pumping and/or mixing of almost every fluid (e.g. water-based paints)
- with reliable mechanical seal
- optimum barrel emptying due to ideal impellor design
- to be stripped for cleaning with a minimum of effort
- light and handy design – version in stainless steel without additional mixing collar
- version in stainless steel tested and certified according to ATEX-Directive 94/9/EC, category 1/2, for use in Zone 0 – EC-Type-Examination Certificate No. PTB 00 ATEX 4109 X
- by turning the adjusting lever, the pump can either be set to “mixing” or “pumping”. Liquids can also be mixed even when being transferred to another container.
Pump Available In:
- stainless steel 316 Ti (S)
- Polypropylene (PP)
- 39″ and 47″
- Pump Type F 426 with air motor F 416 EX – the ideal solution for mixing and transferring water-based paints