Flux Pumps Vertical Centrifugal Immersion Pump Type F 640 PP
Vertical centrifugal immersion pump Type F 640 PP with mechanical seal from FLUX Pumps.
Vertical Centrifugal Immersion Pump Type F 640 PP Features
- for transferring larger volumes of low flammabiltiy liquids from containers, either open topped or closed, tanks, reservoirs, etc.
- consisting of an inner tube and outer tube; the drive shaft is supported within the inner tube
- a mechanical seal in ceramic oxide/SiC, o-rings in FKM, separates the liquid from bearings and upper shaft
- a steel cored inner tube in PP provides the ultimate in stability, preventing elongation of the plastic at high temperatures
- with open conical impeller or closed centrifugal impeller (Z)
- 4 sizes: 15, 15 Z, 30 and 30 Z to meet varying capacity requirements
Construction features in detail:
Pumps Available In:
- Polypropylene (PP)
- 400 to 4100 mm in steps of 100 mm
Available Drive Motors:
- Three-phase motors 0,75 – 4,0kW, 2850 rpm, jet-proof to IP 55