Flux Pumps Vertical Centrifugal Immersion Pump Type F 706 PP
Vertical centrifugal immersion pump Type F 706 PP with slide bearing from Flux Pumps.
FLUX Type F 706 PP Vertical Centrifugal Immersion Pump Features
- for transferring corrosive liquids in the chemical industry and chemical engineering together with any application that requires the safe and economical transfer or circulation of acids and alkalis or other chemical fluids, with or without solids in suspension
- with slide bearing, lubricated by the liquid, for immersion lengths up to 2000 mm
- very smooth running, due to a large PP-coated drive shaft and a thick-walled support tube
- very long service life and extended maintenance intervals, even in the case of continuous use
- range of carefully chosen impeller diameters
- 4 sizes: 135, 185, 230 and 350 to meet varying capacity requirements
Construction features in detail:
Pumps Available In:
- Polypropylene (PP)
- 500, 700, 1000 and 2000 mm
Available Drive Motors:
- Three-phase motors 0,37 – 5,5kW, 2850 rpm, jet-proof to IP 55
Click here for Performance curve Type F 706 PP-135.
Click here for Performance curve Type F 706 PP-185.
Click here for Performance curve Type F 706 PP-230.
Click here for Performance curve Type F 706 PP-350.
Click here for Flux Brochure.