Flux Pumps Vertical Centrifugal Immersion Pump Type F 716 PP And PDVF
FLUX compact vertical centrifugal immersion pump Type F 716 PP and PDVF including 3-phase motor.
FLUX Type F 716 PP/PDVF Vertical Centrifugal Immersion Pump Features
- for transferring neutral or corrosive liquids in the chemical industry and chemical engineering, electroplating, steel or stainless steel pickling plants, flue gas decontamination, exhaust air purification, fresh and waste water treatment
- integral three-phase motor with extended, free flying shaft, allowing the pump to use the motor shaft
- no seals or bearings in contact with the liquid
- very smooth running, due to robust support tube or support bars solidly connected to the mounting flange
- very long service life and extended maintenance intervals, even in the case of continuous use; suitable for dry running
- range of carefully chosen impeller diameters
- with mounting flange for stationary installation
- 4 sizes: 115, 135, 185 and 230 to meet varying capacity requirements
Construction features in detail:
Pumps Available In:
- Version with support tube or support bars: Polypropylene (PP)
- Version with support bars only: Polyvinylidenfluoride (PVDF)
- 300, 400 and 500 mm
- plus extension tube up to max. 1500 mm
Available Drive Motors:
- Three-phase motors 0,37 – 5,5kW, 2850 rpm, jet-proof to IP 55
Click here for Performance curve Type F 716 PP/PVDF-115.
Click here for Performance curve Type F 716 PP/PVDF-135.
Click here for Performance curve Type F 716 PP/PVDF-185.
Click here for Performance curve Type F 716 PP/PVDF-230.
Click here for Flux Brochure.