Flux Pumps Vertical Centrifugal Immersion Pump Type F 726 PP And PDVF
FLUX Pump vertical centrifugal immersion pump Type F 726 PP and PDVF for xxtreme operting conditions.
FLUX Type F 726 PP/PDVF Vertical Centrifugal Immersion Pump Features
- for transferring neutral or corrosive liquids in the chemical industry and chemical engineering, electroplating, steel or stainless steel pickling plants, flue gas decontamination, exhaust air purification, fresh and waste water treatment
- version with support bars for extreme operating conditions
- free flying pump shaft without any seals or bearings in contact with the liquid
- very smooth running, even under heavy load, due to robust pump shaft supported in an upper pedestal
- very long service life and extended maintenance intervals, even in the case of continuous use; suitable for dry running
- range of carefully chosen impeller diameters
- with mounting flange for stationary installation
- 4 sizes: 115, 135, 185 and 230 to meet varying capacity requirements
Construction features in detail:
Pumps Available In:
- Polypropylene (PP) and Polyvinylidenfluoride (PVDF)
- 300, 400 and 500 mm
- plus extension tube up to max. 1500 mm
Available Drive Motors:
- Three-phase motors 0.37 – 5.5kW, 2850 rpm, jet-proof to IP 55
Click here for Performance curve Type F 726 PP/PVDF-115.
Click here for Performance curve Type F 726 PP/PVDF-135.
Click here for Performance curve Type F 726 PP/PVDF-185.
Click here for Performance curve Type F 726 PP/PVDF-230.
Click here for Flux Brochure.