Flux Renner RM 3.1 Magnetically Coupled Centrifugal Pump
Magnetically coupled centrifugal pumps of building group 3.1 are self-priming centrifugal pumps with volute casing. They operate in horizontal position and are built in monobloc design. A magnetic coupling connects the pump to the electromotor and transmits the power of the motor to the impeller.
Housing, impeller, impeller magnet coating and rear casing can be made of either glass-fibre reinforced PP plastic or PVDF. Sleeve bearings, starting rings and centering shaft are made of 99.7% pure oxide ceramic. The impeller starting ring is made of PTFE graphite. O-ring sealing of the housing is made of FPM or EPDM or FEP (optionally available).
- For aggressive and neutral liquids
- For short-term and continuous operation
The pump is available in:
- PP, PVDF
- Pump sizes 12/175 | 15/225 | 18/250
- 230/400V three-phase motor, 550 to 750 watts, 50 Hz, insulation class F, protection class IP 54 motor speed 2,900min-1
– Other voltages and frequencies are available on request. –
- approx. 24 LBS
Fluid temperature range:
- PP -4° to +149°F
- PVDF -4° to +185°F
Pressure range: **
- PP up to 36.25 PSI
- PVDF up to 50.75 PSI
Position of terminal box:
- vertical position is standard
- positions turned to the right or the left are possible
Position of discharge port:
Ports acc. to German DIN 8063 standard:
- suction port: d40/DN32 – G2
- discharge port: d40/DN32 – G2
- explosion-proof motor
- ac motor
- motor circuit-breaker for 230/400V three-phase current
- ON/OFF switch with connection cable 2.5m long and plug for 230V ac
- three-piece hose connection (incl. hose nipple, spigot nut and O-ring)
* To deliver liquids with a higher relative density, we also offer all our pumps with smaller impeller diameters which, however, reduce delivery rates and heads of the pumps. If in doubt, please consult us.
** Maximum system pressure depends on the temperature of the fluid delivered.