Hydra Tech S12M – 12″ Hydraulic Submersible Axial Flow High Volume Pumps
The Hydra Tech S12M – 12″ Hydraulic Submersible Axial Flow High Volume Pumps is designed for pumping high volumes of water at low to medium heads. This pump is great for lake draining, flood control, drydock, foundation and cofferdam de-watering.
- Discharge Size: 12 Inch
- Maximum Flow: 4000 GPM
- Maximum Head: 52 Feet (16 M)
- Hydraulic Input: 26 GPM (98 LPM) Max.
- Hydraulic Pressure: 2900 PSI (197 Bar) Max.
- Weight: 385 Lbs. (174 Kg)
- High Volume Axial Flow design
- High Efficiency mixed flow impeller
- Small Overall Size allows for use in tight spaces
- Variable Speed hydraulic drive
- Oil Lubricated Seals (can run dry)
- Dependable gear type hydraulic motor
- Safe Hydraulic Drive can be used where electric power is hazardous or impractical
- Operates with our HT35 to HT60 power units or other hydraulic power sources capable of flows of 20 – 26 GPM
Hydra Tech S12M - 12" Hydraulic Submersible Axial Flow High Volume Pumps
WEIGHT: 385 lbs. (174 kg) HEIGHT: 41" (104 cm) DIAMETER (@ widest point): 21" (53 cm) DISCHARGE: 12.75" O.D. Pipe or Flange SOLIDS HANDLING: 1" (25 mm) HOSE PORTS: 1" NPT HYDRAULIC COUPLINGS: 1" Wing Nut Style PUMP BODY: Cast Iron IMPELLER: Bronze SHAFT: Stainless Steel SHAFT SEALS: Carbon/Ceramic (Std) ELASTOMERS: Buna N (Std) HYDRAULIC OIL: 214-320 s.s.u. @ 100°F (64°C) INPUT FLOW: Max. 26 GPM (98 LPM) INPUT PRESSURE: Max. Cont. 2900 PSI (197 Bar) POWER SOURCE: Any Open Center Hydraulic System