Hydra-Tech S6CSL 6″ Hydraulic Submersible Sand/Slurry Pump
The S6CSL – 6″ Hydraulic Submersible Sand/Slurry Pump with Agitator is designed to use in applications requiring settled solids to be put into suspension and pumped with the discharge water. Primary applications include de-silting waterways. Other jobs may include filling sand bags to prevent beach erosion, tank and digester cleaning or pumping sediment from caissons.
- Discharge Size: 6 Inch
- Solids Handling: 1 1/2 Inch (38mm)
- Maximum Flow: 1250 GPM (4730 LPM)
- Maximum Head: 135 Feet (41 M)
- Hydraulic Input: 28 GPM (106 LPM) Max.
- Hydraulic Pressure: 2800 PSI (190 Bar) Max.
- Weight: 495 Lbs. (224 Kg)
- Hardened Alloy Wear Parts
- Built-in Agitator for stirring up solids
- Oil Lubricated Seals (can run dry)
- Variable Speed hydraulic drive
- Small Size allows pump to fit through a 22 inch opening
- Safe Hydraulic Drive can be used where electric power is hazardous or impractical
- Dependable gear type hydraulic motor
- Operates with our HT50 to HT75 power units or other hydraulic power sources capable of flows to 28 GPM
Hydra-Tech S6CSL 6" Hydraulic Submersible Sand/Slurry Pump
WEIGHT: 495 lbs. (224 kg) HEIGHT: 39" (99 cm) WIDTH (@ widest point): 21 1/4" (54 cm) DISCHARGE: 6" NPT SOLIDS HANDLING: 1 1/2" (38 mm) HOSE PORTS: 1" NPT (F) VOLUTE*: Hardened Ductile Iron IMPELLER: High Chrome Alloy WEAR PLATE: High Chrome Alloy AGITATOR: High Chrome Alloy SHAFT: Stainless Steel SHAFT SEALS: (upper) Silicon Carbide; (Lower) Silicon Carbide HYDRAULIC OIL: 214-320 s.s.u. @ 100°F (64°C) INPUT FLOW: Max 28 GPM (106 LPM) OPERATING PRESSURE: Max 2800 PSI (190 Bar) POWER SOURCE: Any Open Center Hydraulic System * Optional NI-Hard volute available for highly abrasive applications