Hydra-Tech S8M – 8″ Hydraulic Submersible Axial Flow High Volume Pumps
The Hydra-Tech SP6 6″ Axial Flow High Volume Pumps is a lightweight axial flow pump designed for pumping high volumes of water at relatively low heads. The propeller design allows this pump to driven by small hydraulic power sources such as small tractors, backhoes or our 10 to 15 HP power units. This pump is great for lake draining, tank filling, flood irrigation, arial firefighting and cofferdam de-watering.
- Discharge Size: 6 Inch
- Maximum Flow: 1180 GPM (4450 LPM)
- Maximum Head: 25 Feet (7.5 M)
- Hydraulic Input: 7 GPM (26 LPM) Max.
- Hydraulic Pressure: 2500 PSI (170 Bar) Max.
- Weight: 43 lbs. (19 Kg)
- High Volume Axial Propeller design
- Very Light Weight allows for one man set-up
- Small Overall Size allows for use in very tight spaces
- Variable Speed hydraulic drive
- Oil Lubricated Seals (can run dry)
- Dependable gear type hydraulic motor
- Safe Hydraulic Drive can be used where electric power is hazardous or impractical
- Operates with our HT10 to HT15 power units or other hydraulic power sources capable of flows of 5 – 7 GPM
Hydra-Tech S8M - 8" Hydraulic Submersible Axial Flow High Volume Pumps
WEIGHT: 190 lbs. (86 kg) HEIGHT: 31" (79 cm) DIAMETER (@ widest point): 17" (43 cm) DISCHARGE: 8-5/8" O.D. Pipe or Flange SOLIDS HANDLING: 1" (25 mm) HOSE PORTS: 3/4" NPT HYDRAULIC COUPLINGS: 3/4" Wing Nut Style PUMP BODY: Cast Iron IMPELLER: Bronze SHAFT: Stainless Steel SHAFT SEAL: Carbon/Ceramic (Std) ELASTOMERS: Buna N (Std) HYDRAULIC OIL: 214-320 s.s.u. @ 100°F (64°C) INPUT FLOW: Max. 18 GPM (68 LPM) OPERATING PRESSURE: Max. 2800 PSI (190 Bar) POWER SOURCE: Any Open Center Hydraulic System