LC / LF / LD Series Centrifugal Pumps from Q-Pumps
The LC / LD / LF Series high efficiency centrifugal pumps are built with a strong casing, resistant to flashing and cavitation.
LC/LD/LF Series are highly efficient due to their advantages in the handling of product lines, reception and loading, pumping to landfills, separators, homogenizers, heat exchangers, evaporators and a wide variety of equipment. Certifications: 3A
- Pressure: 186 psi (12.6 bar).
- Capacity: 700 GPM (2,650 LPM).
- Temperature: 120C / 248F.
- Viscosity: 1,200 cP.
- Requires a lower NPSH than a conventional centrifugal pump
- All wet parts are build in 316L stainless steel
- The seal endures pressure in the suction of up to 120 Psi
- Silicium carbide mechanical seal as standar