Sanitary Centrifugal Pumps Top-Flo® TF-C100 Series
The TOP-FLO® TF-C100 centrifugal pump is ideal for use in small and medium size process applications in the dairy, food, beverage, pharmaceutical and other sanitary process industries.
The TF-C100 Pump has an adapter and backplate made from precision machined stainless steel. An O-ring on the backplate provides a tight, secure seal with the casing for longer trouble-free operation. Because all of the other TF-C100 Pump components remain the same, existing pumps can be easily retrofitted to the new designed adapter and backplate.
- Low Flow
- Low discharge pressure
- Pump Casing – Circular Type
- Pump Connections – 1 1/2” Inlet x 1” Outlet , Clamp type – Standard
- Pump Construction materials – All Wetted Parts – Type 316L balance Type 304, Carbon Seal, O-Ring & Casting Gasket – FDA Buna
- 3A Approved
- Pump Finish – Polished ID/OD 32Ra
- Pump Impeller – Max 3.685” Diameter
- Pump Seal – External Balanced, Sanitary Single Mechanical