Sanitary Magnetic Drive Pump Series MKP-Bio From Top-Line
The newly developed Series MKP-Bio offers you an excellent solution for aseptic applications in the pharmaceutical, biotech, food industry and other sanitary processes. The pump has been developed and designed according to the EHEDG recommendations and takes in to account VDMA 24432 and EN 12462 standards.
- Internal bearing in tungsten carbide
- Diamond coated internal bearing
- Jacketed casing
- Temperature protection sensor PT-100 (recommended) to protect against dry running
- Double shroud system
- Special frame mounting
- Special O-ring material available on request (FKM, EPDM, Silicone).
- Different suction – and discharge – connections available (clamp, TI-Line, flange and butt-weld)
- Vertically mounted Magnetic Drive Pump with patented drive system
- The pump is totally self-draining through the suction connection eliminating requirement for additional flush drain and vent connections
- Due to the inherent design of the internal bearing lubrication and the gasket construction according to DIN 11864, the pump is dead space free
- Specially designed flushing in the internal bearing guarantees excellent lubrication and cooling
- All wetted components meet a surface finish of min. 32ra standard, other finishes available on request
- All wetted corners are radiused for complete drainability
- All wetted surfaces are finished with a minimum 3° slope
- Microorganism cannot enter from the atmosphere into the pump
- Reliable and easy assembly and reassembly
- For assembly and reassembly of the pump there is no special tool required
- All wetted materials are made of FDA approved components
- Slurry content up to 10% max. 0.03”
- Capacity Q: up to 20 m3/h 220 GPM
- Head H: up to 260 ft.
- Temp °F: -72 up to 300°F
- Nom. Pres. PN: 230 PSI
- Materials 316L S/S, Hast. C22, Alloy 59
- Other materials available on request.
- Execution Vertical / close coupled