Careers at York Fluid Controls
Sales Engineer opportunity with York Fluid Controls Limited
York Fluid is seeking an Industrial Sales Engineer to cover a well-established territory in the GTA. This territory which has been continuously developed over the last 60+ years comes with many established customers and active accounts.
The ideal candidate with be “solution orientated”, driven and well versed in the industrial liquid handling industry with more than three years of recent experience. In particular; industrial pumping and mixing with a focus on positive displacement and centrifugal pumps.
- To service and continue to grow the territory by introducing new products and technologies to existing customers while reaching out to new opportunities and securing new business
- Maintain the customer experience and relationship via on site visits, telephone calls, emails and promotional products & incentives
- Provide initial evaluation of customer requirements with your Industrial solutions experience
- Work in corporation with the engineering departments in providing customer quotes and project management solutions
- 3+ years of Industrial equipment selling experience
- Solid understanding of liquid handling solutions; in particular pumping and mixing applications
- Firm command of both spoken and written English to be a successful communicator.
- Computer and systems competency with MS Office Product Software, internet and online sales tools and applications
- Strong problem-solving skills particularly with a focus on solving customer’s issues and resolving with York’s products and technologies
- A dedication to building business opportunities
- Competitive base salary, paid expenses with benefits and excellent commission package
- Performance bonuses
- Productivity tools provided; cell phone, laptop, sample trials as required
- Employer matched RRSP
- Enthusiastic team oriented family work environment
Candidates are to send a cover letter and resume/CV to email@example.com