Careers at York Fluid Controls
Senior Sales Representative
York Fluid is pleased to offer the position of “Senior Sales Representative” for a well-established territory in the GTA – Greater Toronto Area. The territory which has been continuously developed over the last 60 years comes with many established customers and active accounts.
The ideal candidate will be “Solution Sales Oriented” and well versed in the industrial liquid handling industry, with five or more years of recent experience. In particular that experience should include, industrial pumping and mixing with a focus on Air Operated Double Diaphragm – AODD pumps.
• Service and grow the territory by introducing new products and technologies to existing customers, while simultaneously reaching out to new opportunities and securing new accounts.
• Maintain the customer experience and relationship via on-site visits, email, telephone calls and appropriate promotions.
• Provide point of contact and handle enquiries for new and existing customers.
• Provide Initial evaluation of customer requirements and assist in selecting appropriate solutions and products.
• Work in a cooperation with the engineering department in developing customer proposals and manage project development from the customer perspective.
• Five years of industry experience.
• Knowledgeable with regard to Industrial liquid handling solutions, in particular pumping and mixing solutions with a focus on AODD pumps.
• Good problem-solving capabilities, particularly with an eye to being able to offer customers solutions to their existing issues using York Fluid products and technologies.
• Computer and systems savvy with competency in MS Office Productivity Software, the internet and online sales tools and applications.
• Superior language skills, with a firm command of both spoken and written English. Bilingualism in French or another language is an asset.
• Competitive base salary with good benefits and an excellent commission package.
• Quarterly and Yearly performance bonuses.
• Comfortable and supportive working environment.
• Company laptop, cell phone, voice mail and productivity software and sales tools provided.