Hydra-Tech S3CSL 3″ Hydraulic Submersible Sand/Slurry Pump
The S3CSL – 3″ Hydraulic Submersible Sand/Slurry Pump with Agitator is designed to use in applications requiring settled solids to be put into suspension and pumped with the discharge water. Primary applications include de-silting ponds, lakes and streams. Other jobs may include filling sand bags to prevent beach erosion, tank and digester cleaning or pumping residue from rail tank cars or barges.
- Discharge Size: 3 Inch
- Solids Handling: 1 1/2 Inch (38mm)
- Maximum Flow: 460 GPM (1740 LPM)
- Maximum Head: 85 Feet (26 M)
- Hydraulic Input: 10 GPM (38 LPM) Max.
- Hydraulic Pressure: 3000 PSI (204 Bar) Max.
- Weight: 231 Lbs. (105 Kg)
- Hardened Alloy Wear Parts
- Built-in Agitator for stirring up solids
- Oil Lubricated Seals (can run dry)
- Variable Speed hydraulic drive
- Small Size allows pump to fit through a 17 inch opening
- Safe Hydraulic Drive can be used where electric power is hazardous or impractical
- Dependable gear type hydraulic motor
- Operates with our HT10 to HT20 power units or other hydraulic power sources capable of flows to 10 GPM
Hydra-Tech S3CSL 3" Hydraulic Submersible Sand/Slurry Pump
WEIGHT: 231 lbs. (105 kg) HEIGHT: 30 1/4" (77cm) WIDTH (@ widest point): 16 1/4" (41cm) DISCHARGE: 3" NPT SOLIDS HANDLING: 1 1/2" (38 mm) HOSE PORTS: 1/2" and 3/4" NPT (F) VOLUTE*: Hardened Ductile Iron IMPELLER: High Chrome Alloy WEAR PLATE: High Chrome Alloy AGITATOR: High Chrome Alloy SHAFT: 304 Stainless Steel SHAFT SEALS: (upper) Carbon/Ceramic; (Lower) Silicon Carbide HYDRAULIC OIL: 214-320 s.s.u. @ 100°F (64°C) INPUT FLOW: Max 10 GPM (38 LPM) OPERATING PRESSURE: Max 3000 PSI (204 Bar) POWER SOURCE: Any Open Center Hydraulic System * Optional NI-Hard volute available for highly abrasive applications