Food Processing Pumps
Elima-Matic® food-processing pumps are built with FDA-compliant materials so they can be specified in applications requiring FDA approval. The innovative Elima-Matic air valve system virtually eliminates icing, stalling, and the need for lubrication.
Elima-Matic FDA food processing pumps are available in 1/2″, 1″, 1-1/2″, 2″, and 3″ sizes with an optional Versa-Sense™ leak detection system.
Elima-Matic FDA Food Processing Pumps:
- feature bead-blasted, passivated 316 stainless steel wetted sections
- are constructed from Hytrel® and Teflon® food-grade elastomers
- assemble and disassemble quickly with tri-clamp connections and wing-nut clamp bands
- Include nickel-plated aluminum center sections
- have a flow range up to 260 gallons per minute
- offer pre-cast bosses for use with optional leak detectors