BIOPRO® Forged Valves and BIOPRO® Cast Diaphragm Valves from Top Line
BIOPRO® Forged Valves and BIOPRO® Cast Diaphragm Valves
TOP-FLO® diaphragm valves, because of their unique design, reliability, versatility, and ease of maintenance have been the ideal choice for high purity process piping applications. We combine world class industry experience with engineering and manufacturing facilities located in the USA and Canada. Our R&D, engineering, and manufacturing groups are committed to providing high quality valves that are unsurpassed by any of our competitors. Top Line’s name adds essential value, including specification assistance.
Top Line competes with the major suppliers in the industry in North and South America for weir type diaphragm valves and we have recently gained approval to mark CE on our valves in accordance to the PED on this product line.
Pricing is very competitive and our lead times are typically outstanding compared to our competition.
BIOFLO® II diaphragm valves are compact, forged, and lightweight valves designed to meet the stringent requirements within high purity systems. Applications include sampling, drain ports, steam ports, and specialty fabrications. 100% BPE Compliant with full material traceability.
BIOPRO® forged diaphragm valve bodies are manufactured from ASTM A182 GR F316L material with additional controls in regards to chemical content. The sulfur content is maintained to meet and exceed the stringent requirements of BPE. All forgings are solution annealed to maintain the ferrite content to be .05% or less. This low ferrite content eliminates the concern for contaminants and migration of oxides throughout the system. Machining of the contours are performed by using state of the art cad/cam system assuring repeatability of the weir and valve cavity profiles for full drainability. Each forging contains two hash marks clearly indicating the drain angle plane for ease of installation.
BIOPRO® forged diaphragm valve bodies are in compliance with FDA guidelines as well as cGMP principles, and are specifically designed for use in ultra pure applications where sterility is critical. Top Line provides these bodies with heat numbers etched into them for full traceability. Mill test summaries are provided with each shipment. BIOPRO® forged diaphragm valves are available in sizes ranging from 1/2” through 6” with clamp or weld end connections and surface finishes ranging through 10 RA.
Here are some key standard features to consider for your next requirement:
- Low ferrite DIN 1.4435 316L forged body sizes 1/4″-4″ with controlled sulfur content to BPE 2007 0.005-0.017 with 3.1B Material Certification
- Autoclaveable FKM o-ring sealed 304SS stainless steel manual bonnet with adjustable PPS thermoplastic handwheel
- Thermoplastic piston type pneumatic actuators with your choice of popular controls for feedback (Westlock, StoneL, Burkert, etc.)
- FDA and USP Class VI (Sections 87 & 88) conforming steam grade EPDM, MPTFE/EPDM, and MPTFE/FKM backed diaphragms
- Specialty fabricated sterile access and GMP style valves
- ZERODL™ machined block body style valve types – Point of Use, T-pattern, Divert style, Tank Bottom, and many others specialties as designed
- Interchangeable diaphragms and topworks with most other manufacturers
- Extensive on the shelf inventory for project support
- 100% BPE compliant
- Full material traceability
Top Line offers several different types of switch packages and control monitors for position feedback to PLC.
Optional integrally mounted or externally mounted solenoid valves are also available.
- Foundation Fieldbus
Manufactures available but not limited to: Westlock, StoneL, Moniteur, Burkert, A-T Controls
Note: Not all platforms are available on all valve types. Consult factory for availability depending on requirements.