FDA pumps are built with FDA-compliant materials so they can be specified in applications requiring FDA approval.
Elima-Matic, Sandpiper and Blagdon FDA pumps are available in a variety of sizes and features.
- feature bead-blasted, passivated 316 stainless steel wetted sections
- are constructed from Hytrel® and Teflon® food-grade elastomers
- assemble and disassemble quickly with tri-clamp connections and wing-nut clamp bands
- Include nickel-plated aluminum center sections
- have a flow range up to 260 gallons per minute
- offer pre-cast bosses for use with optional leak detectors