Hydra-Tech S18M – 18″ Hydraulic Submersible Axial Flow High Volume Pumps
The Hydra-Tech S18M – 18″ Hydraulic Submersible Axial Flow High Volume Pumps is designed for pumping high volumes of water at low to medium heads. The mixed flow impeller allows this pump to be used in a wide range of applications including lake draining, stream by-pass, flood control, drydock, foundation and cofferdam de-watering.
- Discharge Size: 18 Inch
- Maximum Flow: 10,000 GPM (37,500 LPM)
- Maximum Head: 60 Feet (18 M)
- Hydraulic Input: 70 GPM (265 LPM) Max.
- Hydraulic Pressure: 2500 PSI (170 Bar) Max.
- Weight: 897 Lbs. (406 Kg)
- High Volume Axial Flow design
- High Efficiency mixed flow impeller
- Small Overall Size allows for use in tight spaces
- Variable Speed hydraulic drive
- Oil Lubricated Seals (can run dry)
- Dependable gear type hydraulic motor
- Safe Hydraulic Drive can be used where electric power is hazardous or impractical
- Operates with our HT100 to HT150 power units or other hydraulic power sources capable of flows of 50 – 70 GPM
Hydra-Tech S18M - 18" Hydraulic Submersible Axial Flow High Volume Pumps
WEIGHT: 897 lbs. (406 kg) HEIGHT: 55" (140 cm) DIAMETER (@ widest point): 34" (86 cm) DISCHARGE: 18" O.D. Pipe or Flange SOLIDS HANDLING: 1" (25 mm) HOSE PORTS: 1 1/2 " NPT HYDRAULIC COUPLINGS: 1 1/2 " Wing Nut Style PUMP BODY: Cast Iron IMPELLER: Bronze SHAFT: Stainless Steel SHAFT SEALS: Carbon/Ceramic (Std) ELASTOMERS: Buna N (Std) HYDRAULIC OIL: 214-320 s.s.u. @ 100°F (64°C) INPUT FLOW: Max. 70 GPM (265 LPM) OPERATING PRESSURE: Max. Cont. 2500 PSI (170 Bar) POWER SOURCE: Any Open Center Hydraulic System