Portable Dewatering Pumps from Versa-Matic®
When you need to dewater fast, keep the Porta-Matic™ portable dewatering pump nearby to pump everything on your job site from ditches to manholes. This portable dewatering pump delivers up to 43 gpm and a head pressure of 25′. Powered by any 12-volt truck or auto battery, the Porta-Matic portable dewatering pump weighs just 33 lbs and provides whisper-quiet operation.
The Porta-Matic portable dewatering pump.
- fits in openings as small as 10″ diameter
- is constructed of aluminum
- operates without a suction hose, engine cranking, or gas cans
- offers a low 30-amp draw for an average of an hour of operation without engine restarting
- includes a remote waterproof controller for easy, safe operation
- comes with both 1-1/2″ NPT or BSPT (tapered thread) female connections
- has a self-lubricating shaft seal and bearing is lubricated for lift
Port-Matic Dewatering Pumps
Maximum Flow 43 gpm 163 lpm Maximum Head Pressure 25' 7.6 m Fluid Outlet 1.5" NPT or BSPT (female) Weight 33 lbs 14.37 kg