Sanitary Butterfly Valves – Top-Flo® from Top Line
Delivering top flight performance and outstanding value in sanitary applications, Top-Flo® Sanitary Butterfly Valves are the result of years of research and field testing. All surfaces that come in contact with your product are constructed of 304 or 316L stainless steel with a sanitary finish.
Top-Flo® Sanitary Butterfly Valves can be installed in any position and drain completely, making them ideal for clean-in-place systems.
- Easy service, with no special tools required
- Four position spring loaded handles
- Special design for minimal turbulence and maximum flow
- Platinum Cured Silicone Seals, with EPDM and Viton seals available
- Delrin bushings for smooth disc action
Offered in sizes from 1″ through 6″, our Sanitary Butterfly Valves are USDA approved and are available in clamp, butt weld and bevel seat connections. Optional air actuators are also available.
Viton® is a Registered Trademark of DuPont.
Top-Flo® is a Registered Trademark of Top Line Process Equipment Company.