SludgeMaster Air-Driven Submersible Pump from Versa-Matic®
For a pump that handles mud, leaves, sand, and any solid up to 1.5″ without clogging, get the SludgeMaster™ high-flow air-driven submersible pump. This trash pump operates at up to 300 gpm – our highest flow rate- runs on compressed air for continuous power supply. Weighing just 59 lbs, the SludgeMaster high-flow air-driven submersible pump is constructed for rough handling and long life on land, sea, or offshore.
The SludgeMaster™ high-flow air-driven submersible pump.
- can run dry without damage
- is constructed of cast iron
- has a maximum head pressure of 65′ vertical
- won’t choke on small trash
- fits into openings as small as 14″ diameter
- is self-draining to prevent damage in subfreezing temperatures
- is self-priming and continuous automatic lubricating
- has an optional rock screen for 1/2″ solids
- handles abrasive substances with less wear
SludgeMaster Air-Driven Submersible Pump
Maximum Flow 300 gpm 1,140 lpm Maximum Discharge Pressure 28 psi 2 bar Max. Solid Particle Size 1.5" 6 mm Air Inlet 0.50" NPT Exhaust Outlet 0.75" NPT Fluid Outlet 3" NPT (female) Weight 59 lbs 26.76 kg