QDB Series Pumps from Q-Pumps
The QDB Series mixers are for powders, liquids and disintegration of solids.
The QDB has a modular design that consists of an InLine Mixer QIM, coupled to a work table and a cone, easing the process of powders addition. Meets 3-A & EHEDG standards.
- Pressure: 92 psi (6 bar).
- Capacity: 352 GPM (1,333 LPM).
- Temperature: 150C / 302F.
- Viscosity: 3,000 cP.
- The QDB Dry Blender is ideal for simplifying mixing processes
- Integrated valve to improve operator ergonomics
- With ball valve that avoids clogging
- Thanks to its modular design, the Dry Blender QDB can be converted into a High Viscosity Mixer QVM by adding a QTS twin screw pump